Monday, November 10, 2008

- DID YOU GET THE NOV. 10 NEWSLETTER?

...I hope so, because I typed it one-handed while holding a constipated newborn in my other arm. BreckEpic.com's set to go live this week, at which point the blogsite will take a turn towards the 'stream-of-self-consciousness' style that you're all used to. Or as I sometimes like to describe as "an elaborately constructed cathedral of self-adoration." Or is that self-loathing? Dunno - deep down they're probably both the same thing. At some point in the near future I will be publishing the ultimate (and annotated!) waffle recipe. You're not going to want to miss that. Seriously.

In any case, if you missed the newsletter and you'd like me to send it to you just drop me a line and I'll get it to you. There was info on:

Pricing
Categories
Solo Rider Info
Registration Info
...and much, much more!

No comments: